Thursday, June 25, 2009

Two baby.

Two baby.

In the belly of pregnant women speak two babies. One of them - the believer, the other - an unbeliever.

Unbelieving baby: Do you believe in life after birth?

Believer baby: Yes, of course. Everyone understood that there is life after birth. We are here to become strong enough and ready for what awaits us next.

Unbelieving baby: This is nonsense! There is no life after giving birth can not be! You can imagine how such a life would look like?

Believer baby: I do not know all the details, but I believe that there will be more light, and that we may be, will have to go and have his mouth.

Unbelieving baby: What nonsense! You can not walk by the same and there is a mouth! This is funny at all! We have an umbilical cord that nourishes us. You know, I want to tell you: it is impossible for there life after birth, because our lives - umbilical cord - and is already too short.

Believer baby: I am sure that it is possible. Everything will be just a bit differently. It can be imagined.

Unbelieving baby: But there still no one has ever returned! Life just ends childbirth. And in general, life - it is one of great suffering in the dark.

Believer baby: "No, no! I do not know how my life would look like after giving birth, but in any case, we see Mom, and she takes care of us.

Unbelieving baby: Mama? Do you believe in the mother? And where is it located?

Believer baby: It's everywhere around us, we will abide in it and through it to move and live without it, we simply can not exist.

Unbelieving baby: Complete nonsense! I have not seen any mother, and so obvious that it just does not.

Believer baby: I can not agree with you. Because sometimes, when all around the tail away, you can hear how she sings, and feel as it strokes our world. I firmly believe that our real life begins only after birth. And you?

Unbelieving baby: But what I am, I am here and well, here poblagoustroit would have their place, and there come what may, will see live, and what ironed, and sung, then it is the law of the intrauterine world.

Believer baby: But the world itself could not sing so beautifully, you hear what words of this song, listen to how Mom was calling us with love.

Unbelieving baby: And what is Love? We live with you here and ladim, that's fine.

Believer baby: it can benefit from living in the dark, but I tell you about the light, that the time will come when we saw the light of the first screaming and crying to the mother before her for the fact that we caused her pain and with gratitude in volemsya new world.

Unbelieving baby: You see that we ugotovila Mom - shouting and crying, and I should still be grateful for that.

Believer baby: But it will give us the strength to survive in such a light.

Unbelieving baby: Why me such a light that I have survived.

Believer baby: To live forever and then not dying, it can not be that our foster Mom to death, is not it?

HYPNOSIS