Thursday, June 18, 2009

Think aloud. Materials Richard Bendlera.

Think aloud. Materials Richard Bendlera.

Constantly coming to me someone said: "Oh, you are modeling. This is so wonderful! I do .. I am .. so I think that your work simply brilliant! And here I thought that you can simulate one kanalschika, whom I know. " - "Kanalschika? This is who?" And my wife and I said: "One medium. You know him." - "You mean those who speak with the dead?" What they told me: "We prefer to call them disinkorporirovannymi spirits." - "I prefer to call them dead." [Laughter.]

When I had to write about it, I have a long contact with the dead, if you are, of course, know what I mean. [Laughter.] I will never forget one occasion. One lady raised her hand and asked: "Did you ever work with the deaf?" And I answered: "Every day, madam, every day." [Laughter.] Peresprosil One guy: "What?" - "You know what I mean?"

Northwestern University, one of our favorites in this area, conducted a study that proved that, as far as they were able to identify the phenomenon as a representative system, does not exist. But they believe that this needs further study. [Laughter.] Here is a letter I received by e-mail. I wrote him a reply: "Excuse me, please." Whoever was the author of this letter, I would like to unsubscribe to your unconscious. Indeed unconscious. Completely unconscious. And now let the conscious part of my mind, whatever its amount, simply dissemination. Forever ! And his unconscious, who knows everything - to make progress.

This was in TV commercials with Betty Bup. I want to say that you will return in the 20 th century, 20 years and look at cartoons about Betty Bup. She said: "Well, Betty? What are you going to do today?" And it is this: "Hmm! Chick!" - And sees a picture of what it wanted to do today. The cartoon, of course, do not know. Yes I am not saying that I thought all of this - I just found it. Just drew the attention - that's all. But the thing that I did not interpret. I am not one of those analyzing the creatures, who know everything about everything. Because I am too long studied in college.

I was told that I can not work with patients of psychiatric clinics, because I do not have a license. "Wait a minute-ka. So that the psychiatrist who has a license that can help these people?" - "No" - they are responsible. [Laughter.] - "So, then, if I had such a license, I could not help people?" - "You can understand it and so." [Laughter.] - "So let's investigate."

I got a ticket to one of the psychiatric clinic, and made this. Of course, I woke katatonikov. But then I have not walked around on tiptoes. I must confess to you that I took the gas bottle, poured out all the gas, water and poured it a little tool for removing nail polish - for the smell. Then I went into the house, went to one patient and besprent of this mixture. And he saw that he had started a strong burning sensation. Of course, this hard-hearted! But the guy is already seven years old was lying motionless. He was a vegetable for practical purposes. But I do not believe. I was convinced that he needed the right motivation. [Laughter.]

So, when I went in and started talking with a man, cigarette smokers. And I had a lighter, I lit a cigarette all the time and put it back into the flames. I had done it only five or six times before he resigned from his state. You know, do something, when katatonik ochnetsya ... They have long been fixed. And when they suddenly wake, they come into indescribable fury. So if you ever доведется to do the same, as I have, make sure that you have at hand was a psychiatrist. [Laughter.] That in the event that grabbed him and squeeze between them and katatonikom. [Laughter.] Because this guy cried: "You! Ugly bastard!" And he threw me like this. And then I thought to myself: "Oh, shit!" [Laughter.] I grabbed a psychiatrist and pridvinul it to this guy. He grabbed him, pushed to the floor and started beating his head on the linoleum. I like this: "Good! Good! Shake out everything!" [Laughter and applause.] Assistant Psychiatrist dragged the guy and asked: "What do I do now?" I like this: "Of course, let him." Psychiatrist ran from the chamber, and after him and the guy. In fact, he was not in uniform. He was thin and gaunt, is a mass of bruises and sore. He even fed through a drip. So the psychiatrist can escape from it. [Laughter.] So I do not think it was my fault. [Laughter.] Psychiatrist was boots on the slippery soles, and when he tried to turn the corner, the guy grabbed him, turned, leaned against the wall and began to cudgel him with force.

You yourself do not even imagine how wild the people live in the White House. I remember the photos of Bill, Hillary and Gore in the same type of bus, Al Gore and news correspondent - in the other, that behind the first. This photo is still hanging from me, because I said that these people were from the very beginning Swingers - ultramodern people. Swingers - are those who have to organize your freelance sexual activity. According to certain rules and schedule: "You do what I am doing it." It looks like the football team. "All of the output! All stand up, you come here and neytralizuesh of something. You're getting it right and doing something!" [Laughter.]

Sorry, but I'm not good at group activities. It does not matter is not what you have a great dessert or not - it is important to me, taste it or not. If I want to nip off a piece, this dessert should be all the amazing, the smell must be amazing. Everything must be first class. And if he does not like me, I want to make it as soon as possible in the negative hallucinate. If I do not like it, I do something there and then evaporates. I have it always works perfectly. Sometimes I make all the people in a negative hallucinate. They cease to exist for me at all. People are really scared of.

It is easy to check on the children. If they call you, but you do not respond, pretends that you are not, they begin to seriously nervous. And if a group of adults will ignore one adult, the effect will be more strong and vivid. If we were evaporated by world leaders - Wow! - We would be cool poveselilis! We can arrange everything in accordance with simple concepts, as in India, outside of churches. People there are living in terrible poverty and dirt. And, you know, that struck me the most? I gave one of them a little money, because the person who accompanied me, told me to do so. Because before this I was told: "If thou dash people money, they oberut you to a thread." Those people are not - to people living outside the temple. They get food and share it with everyone. Given that they have almost nothing, or there is so little that you would not believe that it can survive. But they have integrity. Maybe they live in poverty, but feel better than most people.

HYPNOSIS